GENERAL INFORMATION ON WEDDING RITES
Please Read this Carefully
1. New copy of BAPTISMAL and CONFIRMATION certification of Groom and Bride from the church where they were baptized and confirmed, (certificates are valid for six months from the date of issue), with the annotation FOR MARRIAGE PURPOSES ONLY. To be submitted two months before the wedding.
2.MARRIAGE LICENSE to be acquired from the Civil registry of Marriage of the City or Municipality of either the Groom or the Bride (License is valid for 120 days or 4 months). License issued outside MANILA should be submitted together with a valid ID or Billing Statement with address as a proof of groom/bride's residence. If CIVILLY MARRIED, a certified true copy of Marriage Contract from the National Statistics Office should be submitted two months before the wedding.
3. CERTIFICATE OF FREEDOM TO MARRY: (Filipino Citizen living abroad for more than 6 months, to be secured from their Parish abroad)
4.CANONICAL INTERVIEW of the Groom and the Bride to be conducted two months before the wedding date.
5. A Certificate of Attendance in the Pre-Cana Seminar or Marriage Preparation Program or other programs related to marriage.
6. ECCLESIASTICAL BANNS and PERMIT to be announced for three consecutive Sundays in the parish of the Groom and of the Bride (The forms will be provided and filled up during the Interview).
7. LIST OF NAMES and ADDRESSES OF SPONSORS (Ninongs & Ninangs). A minimum of one pair and a maximum of six pairs are allowed. (See also B.5)
8. Widower and widow must present the Death Certificate of their deceased partner.
9. For wedding Anniversaries, bring a certified copy of your Catholic Marriage Contract and come for interview by the Parish Priest Priest/Assistant Parish Priest.
10. If a military man, Certification of Freedom to Marry from the higher headquarter or office.
11. Couples whose marriage has been declared null and void must present the document of Nullity from a competent Matrimonial Tribunal and a letter of approval from the Archdiocesan Office.
1. A certification of freedom to Marry form the Non-Catholic Minister or Pastor.
2. PROMISE FOR MIXED MARRIAGE FORM. To be filled up during the interview (to submitted to the Chancery Office Arzobispado de Manila) for approval.
1.Our policy is TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT! (We so not entertain temporary reservation).
2. A Seven Thousand Pesos (Php 7,000) down payment will be required upon entry of the name in the Book of Reservation. THE DOWNPAYMENT IS NOT REFUNDALE.
3. In case of cancellation, a written communication and receipt issued during reservation must be presented. The reservation is automatically forfeited and is not transferable to another party.
4. In case of changing the wedding date, the receipt issued during reservation must be presented together with a written communication of request provided that the desired date is still available. The communication must be done at least 2 months before the wedding.
5. If the couple wishes to have more than six pairs of sponsors, the charge is Php 400.00 per pair.
6. The required forms and documents must be submitted at least (2) weeks before the wedding.
7. Punctuality is a must. The ceremony starts exactly at the scheduled time. If the Groom and/or the Bride and/or members of the entourage are late, there will be no more picture takings at the end of the mass. Be reminded that there is only one hour as allotted one hour, there is an additional charge of Php 5,000.00.
8. Throwing of rice, coins, flowers, confetti and other objects inside the church is prohibited. This activity must done at the church' grounds.
9. Greetings of parents, relatives and friends to the couple should be done outside the church.
10. The ring and coin bearers as well as the flower girls must be at least four years old.
11. Priests who are relatives or friends of the parties may be invited to solemnize the wedding. They must submit a copy of their license to the Parish Office at least two weeks before the wedding date.
12. The couple may choose readers for the ceremonies provided they strictly observe modesty in dressing and proper decorum during the celebration. The church reserves the right to assign Commentators.
13. Missalette of the Nuptial Rites are provided by the Church for the couple only. However, those who wish to have a copy and make it personalized may get a copy from the Parish Office. The final copy of the printed Missalette should be submitted to the Parish Office at least one week before the wedding.
14. Guest Singer and Organist are welcome but they must observe the following norms:
a. Only liturgical songs and melodies are allowed during the entire Wedding Ceremony.
b. Only the following parts of the wedding ceremony will be accompanied with music or song: Processional, Offertory, Communion, Picture-taking andRecessional.
15. Both professional and family photographers may take video footages and photos. However, all concerned must remember that marriage is a solemn celebration and not a festivity. Inappropriate movement and noise must be avoided. Only one video with two lighting accessory units and two official photographers are allowed. They are required to secure a permit from the parish before the wedding day and follow the church sequence for pictorial:
16. Wedding Coordinators are allowed during the ceremony but they must coordinate first with our Church Coordinator and must follow the church rules and regulations.
17. Arch decoration and candle light decoration are not allowed inside the church.
18. Balance should be paid two weeks before the wedding. No checks are accepted.
C. MARRIAGE STIPEND is PhP 22,000.00, this includes:
Mother of the Groom - Groom - Father of the Groom
Bridesmaids - Groomsmen
Maid of Honor
Mother of the Bride - Bride - Father of the Bride